welcome to my blog xD


小粒粒!!!我爱你xD

2011年1月25日星期二

=)



yeah yeah xD

ady wan new years=)

very excited xD





Zzz

sunday..

that day i very happy

but

when i back home

on9

saw a noob hai comments on my photos

ddly at there

i play with him

he say me kurang aja with him

wtF!

whats'up!?

then he tag my name scold me at fb

gv all ppl saw!

then i say

ok

sure u dun wan delete rite?

nvm

where r u now

then know the noob hai say what anot--?

he say

fine la

i gv u a chance

next time dun like that

i go delete now=0=

apa lanjiao!

kimak betul betul!

sial!o0o

next time !

u wan scold me can!

dun be over!

my patiently is not gud a babi!

ko tak nak jadi bado la!

sial!

then hv a leng zai teach

if u quarrel with him

just make u become a inferior woman

i like this world 99=)








我来华语的新xD

alaaa

也是没什么好讲的

学校生活

一样=)

不是睡觉就是吹水

吃东西

哈哈=)

也是每天都在提心吊胆的

想着一样的问题

haiZ

t,t

what u doing?

when i not at ur side

can miss me anot?=(

cause i very miss u ma babi=)

my request not many

just

remember lois >3

mahai=,=
无端端讲去英文的=,=

sry--

tmr school

zz

serious

i dun know i go school for what

study?

cant inside also

haiZ


too bad la

maybe i just waiting graduation

=)

hope can faster la =)



没有评论:

发表评论

About Me

我的照片
♥.a simple lois =) 15years wlc to me silly life ;) bitch!go out pls ;D study at smkm MENJALARA ♥ i just wnna say .. god dun unfair... ♥single but not available;)