welcome to my blog xD


小粒粒!!!我爱你xD

2011年2月7日星期一

gv me a smile =)


hohoh xD

think me how long to make my blog?

erm,when i wake up..1:30pm until now

pro?

just hv a hour leave computer for take bath n dinner

cause make blogger very trouble la@@

must use brain think many many

if do wrong a rhytm like do wrong all @@

my brain thinking never stop

zzz

now can stop to enjoy =)

although i cant do the best,but i like =)

my blog like new year =)change change change~ xD

i like that xD

hv feel

blog like my house =)

a unique house

just only for me =)

hohohohxD




tmr school

zzzz

lazy×1000000

can i choose dun wan go

can i application holiday again?

next weeks exam

hohoho

siao siao siao

sure i can gt a E =)

orite =)

my mom sure will very happy ;)

nvm

i ady wan back tuition!<3>

start at after exam =)

the second exam

i must wan recover to =)

hope me can





how my new year?

just feel very bad

cause a lot bad thing hv to me

zzzz

very ''hak zai''

but

i can Leander some very valuable things

recognized u , i learned a lot

thx u baby =)

my brain ady open!xD

big big girl jor a

=)

wan clever

dun always get angry=)





i gt a bad feeling

tmr must sleep late xD

cant sleep now

maybe miss u xP

maybe only la ;P

hohoho

gv u all a smile =)


没有评论:

发表评论

About Me

我的照片
♥.a simple lois =) 15years wlc to me silly life ;) bitch!go out pls ;D study at smkm MENJALARA ♥ i just wnna say .. god dun unfair... ♥single but not available;)