welcome to my blog xD


小粒粒!!!我爱你xD

2011年2月13日星期日

king is important for queen ❤


Hey,what means is forever?

dun think me not love u or play

if play,just a weeks or 1months

if i not love u , sure i not write u at my blog=)

my blog just write my lover or best friend=)

i can waiting, if u still love me

1years,2years,3 , 4, 5 ,6=)

i can ;)

cause my mom also like u all =)

never say what =)

my mom kind

haha

funny is

my dad

also never say what or scold me =)

my mom just say

teach the best

dun teach the bad

hoho ;)

okok , my queen =)

haha,oi pig king ! i u !xDDD

i wan do the queen!

always at ur side xD

wawawawawa

king is important for queen

must trust queen ;)

我不知道其他人是怎样说我=)

但是

只要你信我

我是爱你的

那就够了

其他人说的

都不重要=)

因为我不曾不爱你宝贝

可以说是很爱你;)








today,before meet a babi

talk with my mom many many

walaoe

i say true to my mom

no lie

first time

haha

i say to my mom

when i start 18years

i wan save my money to buy my dream car ;)

lamborghini xD

oh ya baby

my mom hurt me 99

she say

sure i cant get

cause

i so like to use money=,=

thx u ...

but

nvm

if can

i will take u go anywhere

sure=)







suddenly a old friend

sms me

then ask me

did u gt competition?

basketball

gt..''

then she say

osh!

i also gt

i take two team

15year

n

18year

also gt training at outside

with senior


wow=,=

gud luck guy

dun dun dun LC ma =)

i know u pRo!

pro shit ma xD

hahaha


如果真的对打的话

我们来个真材实料

下到场

再好的朋友

也没面子给=)

不是朋友的

更加

不用说xD





没有评论:

发表评论

About Me

我的照片
♥.a simple lois =) 15years wlc to me silly life ;) bitch!go out pls ;D study at smkm MENJALARA ♥ i just wnna say .. god dun unfair... ♥single but not available;)