welcome to my blog xD


小粒粒!!!我爱你xD

2011年2月9日星期三

shut up your mouth ,8婆;)

lois coming =)

hohoxD

this day

feel like very happy =)

not bad wor

haha

i like it

hope can always like that =)

a men

hahahahahahxD


i like that

when i feel is gud =)

i can do it many things=)

no need gt angry

like yesterday

know a bad news

zzz

but

i still can control my temper

nvm=)

this world, hv many boys okayss?=)

guys

use ur brain to think okayyy?=)

dun be a stupid one

8婆 ;)

shut up ur mouth pls =)

i know my blog very charming la =)

no need help me publicity!=)

dun make my mood

coming fire

hahaha=)

that is very bad=)






aiyerr

real ur 恶毒的女人

very scared@@

haha






没有评论:

发表评论

About Me

我的照片
♥.a simple lois =) 15years wlc to me silly life ;) bitch!go out pls ;D study at smkm MENJALARA ♥ i just wnna say .. god dun unfair... ♥single but not available;)