welcome to my blog xD


小粒粒!!!我爱你xD

2011年2月21日星期一

try my best to do all thing

although,u all think basketball just play only

but

i can say

it is important for me!

i gt all my friend support me =)

happy looooooo xD

lose nvm

but

i can gt a 0 !!!!!!!

this call very bad!

same with babi

zzzzzzzz






haha

many friend say to me

a lois lois

u can do it la

i will support u

when u competition

we all will go!

haha

oh yayayaxD










我一直都在告诉自己

你能的

但是

心里

不能被任何的东西去影响

这个真的很难,很难T,T

我不能再把任何人看得那么重要

我要把我篮球拉到去第1

我没什么出色了

除了

篮球

其它东西

不值得我去生气,吃醋,不爽

我要学会控制我的情绪

我要麻痹我自己

这段期间

我不能将我自己给打倒

basketball is important for me

how!?

i wan put my basketball to the first

at my heart=)

walao

haha

but

dun worry la pig

u too =)

friend

u all too xD

i love u all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!









when the moment start

i ady know my answer

wont regret!

never regret to do all things!











haiz

别把我当透明

我还没死

没有评论:

发表评论

About Me

我的照片
♥.a simple lois =) 15years wlc to me silly life ;) bitch!go out pls ;D study at smkm MENJALARA ♥ i just wnna say .. god dun unfair... ♥single but not available;)