welcome to my blog xD


小粒粒!!!我爱你xD

2011年3月12日星期六

disappointed

finish exam ;)

all tiru

haha

dun know to do ma

xD


that gud

at car

dinosaur ask me

clothe

what colour u wan

then

suddenly

= =

blank

ask myself

why u ask me wan what colour

haha

then dinosaur say

u a

wan what colour

Wow =)

sure pink

then u

yiiiii

pink

not nice

others colour

erm

...

blue xp

first time say wan buy clothe for me wor

ask u why

u say sweet xD

haha

sweet sweet sweet

or u do wrong something wan me forgive u ?

then u buy things gv me?

hahaha

my thinking is very pro! xD








today at school

friend say

teacher find my friend

@@

walao

then say

lois!!

maybe ur phone ady at teacher there

walaoyeh!!!

then suddenly

pengawas inside my class

say

cikgu, saya nak cari lois

@@

more scared

erwan find me

then he ask me

where ur name tag izit?

haha

then i say

ady buy!!

but not yet come!!

then he say

tipu a

u see my table gt what

then i saw

sohai= =

my name tag

hahaha

why will gt?

cause

teacher help me find back

that name tag ady hilang

i think

so i buy again

haha

then i say to teacher like that

teacher

u must trust me

hahaha

then he laugh xD

then i ask

where u find back

then teacher say

no need know

u wan TQ me only

haha

okkk

TQ u teacher xD

happy holidays ;)





back class

think

no need worry ady lo

just now my friend ask me

shit!!

later teacher go see ur msg

how

u put he what name?

then i say

i put dinosaur

hahahaha

then all like that ( = =)

hahahahaha

blek xP

blek xP

blek xD

still happy

at school

=)










when i back home

gt a girl

sit at my side

with her friend

ok=)

nvm

that girl say her school life

know she say what anot?

i know many friend!

i gt many sis at school

always settle case = =

baru form1

then

wan laugh also cant

say say say

but

when u say

chech!

wan gv up a ppl

so hard meh!

girl!

do u know that!?

ur playing my temper now!

girl!

do u know that

my hand gt ready to slap u!

u always make me very angry!

i know u gt a lot of friend

show for what!?

u think me will say like this a

wa

girl

u very '''mang liu'''wor

can do my sis!?

puI!

rubbish!

shut up!

i dislike some ppl play wif my temper!

do u know

u make ur school

very cheap!

cause gt u!

hmmmmm= =

dun show ur shit story at car again

my patience is not gud

dun test my patience = =

pls U

I never seen such a FUcKER GIRL ;)








hmmmmmm

in a relationship

walao@@

u make me very disappointed=(

but

not easy to make lois jealous xD

星星有了女友喔=)

没关系

将做的话

你觉得开心的话


你开心就好=)

我无言

go away from me

dun make me sad












没有评论:

发表评论

About Me

我的照片
♥.a simple lois =) 15years wlc to me silly life ;) bitch!go out pls ;D study at smkm MENJALARA ♥ i just wnna say .. god dun unfair... ♥single but not available;)