welcome to my blog xD


小粒粒!!!我爱你xD

2011年3月22日星期二

happy ;) wanna enjoy with u can?=)

'''nice''' day

because a boy

we can make like a big problem

Zzz

i dislike !!!

= =

dinosaur

know yesterday what i think u r ?

strange

very very strange

hmmmmmm

find him for what?

also same

if u beat him

i dun know

how i will @@

hate u ? sad? cry? happy? angry?

dun know

i just know

i hate my mood = =

i hate

why i wan tell u about him

Zzz

maybe

that is last

i tell about him to u

keep at my heart

think at my heart

that gud

no need make someone sad? angry? bad mood? jealous?

but

nvm

i wont tell him to u =)

i promise dinosaur ;)

i dun wan

不会再发生

100%就有点难叻

Zzz

95% xD

alaaa

same only

haha

=)

how my feeling when i with u

no answer!!!xD

haha

blek

but i know is

dinosaur stand at my heart gt 90% =)

what i think

apa lan jiao u also will know

best

important is

happy =)

baby 我爱你!xP

要永远记得!

where the 10%

the 10%is u dun know what i think

is others la xD

haha

secret









hahaha

happy la!!xD

dinosaur!!!

my sc pass wor xD

lalalala

66

hahaha

dun know why

when i happy

first

i will thinking u

then wanna tell u !!xD

but

cant

Zzz

nvm la

at least im happy

serious

before this

i very very hate sc

cause i cant understand

= =

but

suddenly

study

think

not very hard la

if u gt learn

xD

but cant lazy la

hohohoho

BM!!!

cant

haiz


cant la

hv many many word i dun know

bm

is so hard to study one

hmmm

but

i wan gt lamborgihini

n all race car

haha

hope i can

this is my drem

when i grade 6 ;)

until now

hohoh



thx u

today do my teacher ;)

teach me how to write karagan xD

im a gud children rite?

haha

i know

shhhhh

dun say out ;)

im clever xD

hahahaha












不想再有想那天的事发生@@

很恐怖啊!!

哈哈

我是个收保护的动物

还是再危险性的状态?

hohoho

= =








不要不要睡觉

dun, dun wan sleep

<3

u not superman la

u just dinosaur + babi only

hahahaxD





没有评论:

发表评论

About Me

我的照片
♥.a simple lois =) 15years wlc to me silly life ;) bitch!go out pls ;D study at smkm MENJALARA ♥ i just wnna say .. god dun unfair... ♥single but not available;)