welcome to my blog xD


小粒粒!!!我爱你xD

2011年3月31日星期四

i real love u ;(




sry sry sry sry !!!

already change my blog post

dinosaur!

sry

maybe...

i cant let u know
what i think

cause i also will make u

think many many

sry

dun wan because my mood

then make like that

when u ask me

why no mood

why 4am will suddenly wake up

do u know

hmmmmmm=(

i cant answer it

cause i cant let u know!

what my heart thinking

just only jia qi know what i thinking

do u know that

very very hard

u r the first

make me fucking jealous

never got a ppl

can make me jealous

that why i say

at my brain

dun hv jealous this word

cause i never jealous

u win = =









ya!

dun know why!

more love u!

will hate u go out with who!

will hate u msg with who!

will hate when u say her thing to me!

but

so what!?

i cant say what

cause im not ur gf!

im not ur every things

at ur eye, what im

wanna gv up?

hmmm

i cant do it

cause i very love u already

love until i wan leave u

know why?

cause i scare

hv one day

u will leave me

i scare

hv one day

u will say to me

lois

i not love u already

i scare one day

u will say

lois

no feeling with u already

=(

i scare wor !!!

CCb!

i scare u leave me a!!!

that why i wanna leave u!

my heart very pain wor baby =(

when u saying ** = =

ayo

(╯-╰)凸

lose lose lose

not willing u

hmmmmmmm =(

but i cant know ur heart

what u thinking


C C

sry T T

i cant control my heart to love u

that why i will jealous T T

that why i dun wan tell u

cause i dun wan u think many

pls

forgive me














i cant accepted

when u with her

already cant cant cant

accepted

dun know why

before this

i can

i can accepted



now!

cant!

cant!

cant!

but

i also can do what

i can say what

rite?

better i shut up

keep in heart

patient

patient

patient

















i love u

pls

love me forever

if not

pls

leave me 99

hmmmmmmmmm;(

没有评论:

发表评论

About Me

我的照片
♥.a simple lois =) 15years wlc to me silly life ;) bitch!go out pls ;D study at smkm MENJALARA ♥ i just wnna say .. god dun unfair... ♥single but not available;)