welcome to my blog xD


小粒粒!!!我爱你xD

2011年3月27日星期日

no mood ,gud = =

i wan to be a different universe upload

today mood not very nice la = =

Zzz







suddenly think

my life, like a shit

boring99

sohai99

OMG = =

can i change?

think back

Zzz

what i do 8years?

i wan a new life

can?

change all!!!

serious

i dislike my life now

suck ~!

if can

i wan to gv up all

star from 0

bad life

everyone gt a best life

then know

what should do every things

but

i never think that = =

how?

how?

how?

how should i do!?!?

CCb!












see = =

already say

dun make me bad mood!

my patience not gud!!!

i like a stupid la

can give a children make like that = =

dun be over la

the mouth

shut up la pls = =

o0o

dun let me scold u

still young then dun know what is can say what is cant say?!

FUck u la !

dun say still young then dun know!

dun hv brain!?

dun know to use!?

then go die la !

mouth very free!?

put shit inside la !

if dun wan

then

diam!!!

not the first u say like that

ady many time!

endure!@?

FUCK!!!!

我就是不喜欢你们讲他!

怎样!?

看不起!?

没有脑!?

嘴巴臭就去刷牙!?

再来一次

你看我巴你没有!

小不用死!?

dun though i not dare to slap u = 0=

i cant tahan what ur say

!!!!










no mood a = = !!!!!!!!

can do what!?

just can sleep

then forget all

my style is like that

hoho

best ma

dun still remember that bad thing n will make u angry or what la

but!!!

got 2girl!

sure i cant forget !!!

dinosaur

sure u know la

cause u always say her name!= =

make me always remember back!= 0=

wan know why

i never say

why i will hate that two girl anot

dun wan let u know

cause

dislike n think me is a bad girl pity or what la

i dun wan to damage ''lois''

this name

but that two girl

i can say

that 2

not a gud girl n kind

trust me

i know that 2

that 2 very will use brain to do ppl

because of that two girl

do u know

i leave many many friend n my super *****!

that two girl

sure i hate until me die~!

sry

i cant forgive n forget

what that do n say!

hmmmmmmmm= =

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!


i can say realy to u

i hate some ppl

can forever

non stop to think

how can make he/she die=)

if i gt power

i hope

i can kill all what i hate

n make many many stars at sky,when i sad can see =)

n do what i wan to do

then i wan my friend always happy

i wan u most happy

cause see u happy

i already happy lo









i like Bm roller place

very nice

the light la

not play at there very nice

i like it <3

当我望着那些灯

我想起了你

星星

Zzzz














我不是3岁小孩

别信息来骗我

他的名

会把我给吓死一

hmmmmmm

我很在乎

他的每一封信息

别扮他来玩我

我知道

我的弱点是他的名

i know , my weakness is when i listen ur name



没有评论:

发表评论

About Me

我的照片
♥.a simple lois =) 15years wlc to me silly life ;) bitch!go out pls ;D study at smkm MENJALARA ♥ i just wnna say .. god dun unfair... ♥single but not available;)