welcome to my blog xD


小粒粒!!!我爱你xD

2011年3月18日星期五

sabah trip, miss u 99 n my star =)


yeah yeah yeah

im back from k k ;)

nice?

alaa

ok only

50%

the best is

i saw many stars at kk =)

very very very nice

i like it












this is first day =)
going sabah

7;30am wake up

early 99 =(

tired la

zzz

then mummy call me wake up

=)

i know ady late

haha

then talk talk talk

then my mummy say

faster pls!

stop talking

hahaha

xD

okkkk =)

when arrival at the airport

wan check in and many many @@

trouble

haiz

boring

hmmmmmmm

i only looked at the watch, let the time go



ady at sabah wor!!!;)

then wan use 2hours =,=

going mount kk

zzzzzz

fucking boring














hotel coming ;)

yiiiiiiii

i scared take bath! very cool!

scared sleep at there!

dinosaur must company me!

Zzzz

cause u say sure gt ghost oooooo @@

make me more scared la

ayo'

then the bathroom

dirty 99!

ZZZzz

hate!



go out =)

saw many many many stars!

walao eh !

romantic ;)

m
y cousin also like =)

she c
ompany me saw

hoho

thx =)






the second day

going

erm

= =

jungle dun know what
ady

haha

sry

forget xD


他们全部在那里真温泉叻

yiiiii

geli到啊

肮脏到啊

我看到都不动了

最后还是坐着看他们就好=)

拍照咯

hoho

早上真的很冷


zzzz

傻的

住在伸山 =)

虽然是冷

但是

hotel我一点都不喜欢

站出去外面

望上去

看到很多很多的星星

hmmm

我又开始想你了

知道吗

当我看到那些星星

我很想信息你告诉你


笨蛋!

我看到很多星星叻

=(

对不起

我没那个勇气

我也知道

你不会理我

最后我选择独自的望着天上的星星

=(

do u know that

when i saw that stars

i will miss u <3

u too?





讲真的

在sabah这段期间

真的闷到不能在闷了

= =

z










zzz

dinosaur

do u know this day

i fucking miss u = =

but u sleep sleep sleep

hmmmmmm

waiting ur msg

like a sohai

hmm= =


ahaha=)

i love pink =)

i love this pic <3


































WOw xD

cute

haha

can see anot?

my tulisan is cute xD

haha

i like xD

blek

cant say ugly a !

xD









i dun wan alone see stars

i dun wan alone at beach there

hmmm

i dun wan alone write somethings at there

my heart r very sad

saw many many couple at there

then

me?

alone sit at there

when can i gt a boy company me?=(

我不要一个人坐在沙滩上

我不要一个人望着星星

我不要一个人孤单单的写着东西

环游世界

傻佬

几时可以实现?

=(

知道吗

坐在沙滩上

感觉真的很孤独


你永远都不会明白我的心















没有评论:

发表评论

About Me

我的照片
♥.a simple lois =) 15years wlc to me silly life ;) bitch!go out pls ;D study at smkm MENJALARA ♥ i just wnna say .. god dun unfair... ♥single but not available;)