welcome to my blog xD


小粒粒!!!我爱你xD

2011年5月4日星期三

8婆!shut up!o0o

god

i cant understand

what u wan from me = = ?

why u must make me temper become a shit!?

why!?

why u cant let me to be the most happy one!?

what i do wrong it!?

can u tell me!?

at this world

got many couple  many girl rite?

why u must choose me to know my things= = !?

dun disturb my life! important is,dun disturb my friend!!!

my business no need u any comment n control!

hmmmm

do u know?

im very hate others ppl know my busimess!o0o

our friend are not as!

so pls!

out~!

you all is out of ur mind!

so fuck!


























im sorry 

when back home then ,blah blah blah 

all,,out on ur body 

but u never say what 


Zzz

this is lois chung!= = 

when bad mood

sure i can scold u until my mood gud back 

but 

dun know why i'm very no mood = = 

cause i dislike them!o0o

arh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

suck tuesday!


























我不像你

可以忍

因为你长大了;(

我还是长不大!

你做每件事都能很用脑,可以把敌人甩得够够力

因为你告诉过我

你心里想着报仇

第一次,忍

第二次,忍

等到能抓着他所有,你在报仇

我很欣赏

因为你很会想= = 

知道吗

我那天可以牙尖嘴利

是因为我很花我头脑的时间!

一直去转!

想了一整天!

就好象我考虑将

临时抱佛脚;(

;)

但是最后还是漂亮嘛

;)

也可以说是

那天你在梦中吵醒我

脑袋一片空白

然后就无言论语

哈哈哈

超帅xD

超级记得

那天我早上还睡觉

我姐上学了我都还没睡!@@




























对不起<3

发泄在你身上

因为我身边太多无聊人了;(

forgive me dinosaur <3


没有评论:

发表评论

About Me

我的照片
♥.a simple lois =) 15years wlc to me silly life ;) bitch!go out pls ;D study at smkm MENJALARA ♥ i just wnna say .. god dun unfair... ♥single but not available;)