welcome to my blog xD


小粒粒!!!我爱你xD

2011年5月23日星期一

just cant get enough

my mood very very very very disorder = = 


那是我想太多吗?


















dinosaur cant always company me already,cause he should work rite?=)

baby,say truth,when u say u wan work,i got happy n sad,cause we already cant always meet ,u already cant always take care me,take me go eat , take me go school

the trouble is, dun know how go school , but, i must stand at baby that think rite?

if dun hv money,how?,how can u buy what u wan , how can eat what u wan , how can go anywhere?

that all is about money, then,also cant always take money with ur mom rite? i know u dislike,..

 work,that good =)

ya?

i think think think ...

yup, that good 

i must to learn , when dun hv dinosaur,how i can to take care myself,i must to learn grow up,..

must to learn , when im alone =)

cause i cant always wan u take care ma = = 

later already habit wor , ;)

dun know why,im very scared,..erm,..that my mood , im very very scared 

no reason.why i scared,i cant find the reason what i scared

i cant very selfish rite? i must think!, dun always just think yourself lois chung!!!

nvm! one weeks meet two day , also best ma ;) not cant meet ,chec!xD

oi cb dinosaur ;),dun gv up a = = rajin sikit xD

im waiting ur promise =)

u always at my heart ma! so that i not scared when i miss u i will bad mood,cause i can feel  u already at my side=) xD
















真的有一种很不开心的感觉,那是因为你不曾离开过我啊= = 

我们每一天都在见面啊

zzzz

一下子,很怕我适应不来;(

没有人陪我上学,放学;(

我很怕喔!

hmmmmmm

但是又不懂怕什么,好像,没有看到你不可以

zzz

adui'!

以后要怎样去学校!?

这是一个谜

但是,我不会告诉你我不舍得的xD

not my style xD

























erm,我尽量去改下,我那爱斗的性格吧;)

i will try to chance my bad style ;)

but if hv some sei 8 po wan fight with me 

alaaa,i just will take on ;)

come on xD

dun hv cb a ?

hahahaha

dinosaur teach!xD

我放大眼睛看你有几幸福

他们说,恨一个人你会很辛苦,但是,我辛苦中带点快乐波;)

钟乐思我,超级爱斗,尤其是你令我不开心

tell truth only la , i very hate u ;)


我还小,很爱斗,很幼稚xD


吹啊xD





hahaha,i know la ,im very pro take pic xD

sunday!!!,we having dinner at menjalara ;)
























just cant get enough ...

i love this word<3

没有评论:

发表评论

About Me

我的照片
♥.a simple lois =) 15years wlc to me silly life ;) bitch!go out pls ;D study at smkm MENJALARA ♥ i just wnna say .. god dun unfair... ♥single but not available;)