welcome to my blog xD


小粒粒!!!我爱你xD

2011年6月25日星期六

free time =D

today is the last running race =)

for me is the last la , cause i promise myself , wont run again , fucking sorry

i just will training back my basketball , haiz , i think im not the quality to run again

today get number 2 , sorry , im not happy

reason ???

i give ppl scold T^T

sorry! sorry! sorry! , i wont run again! , u wont see me again too! , i know im slow!!!


actually , im very sad

=) trust?













baby , thx you dint come =)

when i back home , sleep =)

know that?

no one care how i running

my mom say , your medals throw at downstairs also dun hv ppl wanna take it ;(

thx you

after that , im sleeping , hehehehe! tired la bro! xD


wake up , take bath , go out , =)

meet my dinosaur daddy

going 1u , hehehe! buy something la


then back home , cause he today fucking busy , nvm ... tmr meet again =D






hahahs,angry face =D

i always do to my dinosaur daddy , when he make me angry xD









yeah yeah yeah 

hijau boleh  V 




come on , im fucking free =D

hehehe!

没有评论:

发表评论

About Me

我的照片
♥.a simple lois =) 15years wlc to me silly life ;) bitch!go out pls ;D study at smkm MENJALARA ♥ i just wnna say .. god dun unfair... ♥single but not available;)