welcome to my blog xD


小粒粒!!!我爱你xD

2011年6月18日星期六

friday , haiz...

waiting dinosaur can become super siao zha bo =0=

cause he super ''fast'' ;D

but , nvm ... i will wait =)



haiz , late go school ,got many many bad thing to me

Zzzz. WTF , i always malu!!!

teacher =0= give back my necklace!!! that two necklace never leave my neck!!!

i hate you !!! , take it from my hand!!!  im not habit ;( , dun hv my necklace !!!















today better no need school , never back class =0=


haiz! i hate this week!

say me take others ppl money =0=

come on , money , i got a lot of , why i wan take yours money?

haiz!!!! 黑仔啊 !!!

早知看到钱都当看不到啦=-= 超级吊!!!

讲我偷钱!? 什么wor ;( =0=

















hahahs

i got future son n daughter =)

mummy  love daddy 

but ours more love ours baby ;D

yeah ~

i get future =)

hope that can come truth 

very hope 

this call forever =D

but daddy cant always make mummy angry n bad mood =)

hehehehe! 

mummy very very love daddy 

hope daddy love mummy too =)

i know , i dun know to expression my love to you 

but , if you free 

come inside my heart see ! =D

that truth love to you , my ugly prince <3

没有评论:

发表评论

About Me

我的照片
♥.a simple lois =) 15years wlc to me silly life ;) bitch!go out pls ;D study at smkm MENJALARA ♥ i just wnna say .. god dun unfair... ♥single but not available;)