welcome to my blog xD


小粒粒!!!我爱你xD

2011年6月16日星期四

the scars of your love remind me of us

i had a bad mood at this week

start from yesterday night?

my tears are go out , OMG , first time i feel very headache n feel my heart are getting attack ;(   WTF! 

i cant control myself , i cant control my mood !!!

when im lying at bed the moment , i think , i'm alone , i lost all

i never get any things , lois u so fuck!

control control control my mood become good!!!

but i cant do it!!!

fucking hard!!! period just only my excuse ,  actually i get a 3bad news ,i has swineled by destiny , in short , im very despair , i cant cope up this all!!! im fucking fragile !!!

although , im get bad news , but never tell them all , cause i dun know how to say , i scared my tears wiil come out !!! my heart already full , full of that rubbish at there!!!

昨天晚上,我留下了眼泪

我真的真的很不舒服,我忍不住,把我的眼泪给掉下来

躺在床上的那一瞬间,我发觉自己,原来,你什么都没有

我很在乎我的感情,我也非常在乎我的友情,因为我不能失去

但是,我就只能以笑带过

我不是每次都只会傻笑,和吹水

我也有心情,我也有心

我会痛,我会伤,也会有伤痕

不说

是因为我不喜欢说出我心里话

尤其是告诉你

你知道的,我不是什么事都告诉你@@

因为我更本开不了口

















today?

morning im going to school for some jerk things =0=

im lose 

first time im lost 

oh ya 

how i feel?

malu la 99=0=

stiil okay my mood that time ,cause got some funny ppl company ,hahaha=0=

anyway ,thx you =)

比赛我输了,但是最后我还是已笑带过

虽然我不能输

自己知,自己事,跑步更本不是我的菜,打球的话我奉陪,如果你敢=)

对,我不曾输过

就算比赛我都会拿到有名次,没试过像这次

输得像大便=)

lose like shit! 

至少可以让我知道

输的感觉-=0=

没关系=)

我不介意

但是如果是打球我输得话,可能我抓着人来打或哭死了=D

这场比赛.输赢对我更本不重要

this competition ,not important for me 

i not care im lose , run!?

that not my favorite

if play basketball 

i can do it 

cause i wont trust some funny things say 

if win can get any things

alaaa!

so fuck!o0o

i know im ×guna

how =0=

so happiness la 

o0o

o0o

o0o

其实你有时说话真的很伤我的心灵=0=

输赢真的将重要!?




















其实我很想告诉你!

我真的真的很不开心!

你到底懂不懂T^T?

我不开心不是因为我输了!

是因为我什么都不懂!!!

对你来说

我就是跟你想象的一样很容易明白?

但是我不觉得 囧 

还是你忙到连想我都没时间?

ZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

happiness!>!>!?!?!?!?!

fuck you!!! 

我活得很幸苦=0=!!!!

没有评论:

发表评论

About Me

我的照片
♥.a simple lois =) 15years wlc to me silly life ;) bitch!go out pls ;D study at smkm MENJALARA ♥ i just wnna say .. god dun unfair... ♥single but not available;)