welcome to my blog xD


小粒粒!!!我爱你xD

2011年6月3日星期五





when pick up the ph , im flying to jusco ;) meet my lovely friend ,hehehe

me n sui lou ;) kenny yee,hehehe,same face rite?xD i know la that very nice,hahaha,i like that pic so so much ;)

im very comfortable , when im talking with my friend n playing with my friend ,after that ,im going to meet dinosaur;)hehehe

having dinner ,then also talk talk ;)

ops! forget to say , i already cut hair xD moon moon moon , first time , before this is LC M xD, now is cute moon xDDDD yeah yeah yeah ~;) i say the moon cute la , not me xD

hahaha,viiiiwiiit~,kenny , dun forget, rokok sepuluh xD



hahaha,yeah yeah yeah ''

when im leave jusco to going metrol , jia qi that are not same place with me 

just can say ,bye;)

接到命令,小明明,星期六喝酒,他朋友生日@@

听着的时候很模糊的说,okkk,看下啦@@

挂掉了过后,在想回去,它奶奶的,星期六,我去pD阿,和小粒粒他们@@

心想,我又要爽约了,很扫兴,但是你每次都爽我的约阿,我第1次,没关系啦=)

下次的烛光晚餐我的!xD

别小孩子脾气嘛;),下次一定陪你;)

this is my promise ok ,

PD ,hehehe,im coming!!!;DDD

after PD,im going i city ,hehehe,look like very nice wor ;)

like it!!xD

hope that is happy memorise la ,hehehe;D


becasue of u , i can go PD n i city , i think that ,just can dream only

haha

but but but ,dream will come truth ,heheheh!

dinosaur love u so so much!!!!xD  <3











study!study!study!

hmmmmm!so fuck!

can u all gv me freedom!?

im not interest to study!

just can follow yours to do!

then can u hear me what i wan?

u never!

i hate it so so much!!!!o0o!









我们好没缘,每次约,不是你不得空,就是我不得空

我们都很忙,各有各得生活

你也会去做工了喔@@

很乖阿;)埋不是因为钱~xD

有几次喔不知道怎样去面对你,我觉得我变了= = 

有吗?

我不知道叻,haiz

你是属于夜店生活《3

我叻?废人得生活,乱乱走,ayoooo

我们都长大了xD

错错错,是我,你还没xD

if we real destined<3

god are given chance or game?

就是那首歌,可以把很多得回忆挖出来

但是没关系;) 我还能控制

我们是,最了解对方得好朋友;)


没有评论:

发表评论

About Me

我的照片
♥.a simple lois =) 15years wlc to me silly life ;) bitch!go out pls ;D study at smkm MENJALARA ♥ i just wnna say .. god dun unfair... ♥single but not available;)