welcome to my blog xD


小粒粒!!!我爱你xD

2011年8月26日星期五

come on , give some patient ye =)

对着你们,我永远都笑不出!

看见你,只让我讨厌!

when i saw you , i lost my smile , lost my mood , damn =) you are the fucker , always made me lost it all! remember it , i wont forgive you girl =)

你们真一HAM GA LING , HAM GA CHAM!o0o 


i just hope my school life can happy back like before , if you all wanna make fake , just out of sight ! =)


its time to be a strong girl! leave you all fucker! =)


don't make me , more and more HATE you all =)


all its too late , already cant turn back ❤ just wake up !


keep back , what you done and what you said to me =) THX!
































hey , friend , should i give you one more chance to you ? osh , i don't know 




i am very very disappointed for you ;(  



曾经我把你当成我的好知己,但是现在?


你让我好失望,我都希望这一切都是我想太多
























should i change school?

i have been  asking myself 




















❤我不想做你们的包袱,我也会累


对着你们笑,真是很辛苦!

DADDY ,just only you can always with me

我也只能对他发泄=)


做人做到我真辛苦;D

DADDY!就只剩下你能陪我了!

你不能让我失望;(




















patient 

because of you , i will control my patient good plus good!

hehehe

hope i can do it ;D

每次都是因为我的patient不好,所以好会有这样的事发生

很多人都劝我说

就为了他,给点patient吧

就当为了他好

好!=)

我会的!

如果做不到的话,就学友枫那句好了== 

刮花自己的脸!哈哈哈!

慢慢等吧xD



















my future husband 

DINOSAUR ;D

hehehe!

don't touch him! 



没有评论:

发表评论

About Me

我的照片
♥.a simple lois =) 15years wlc to me silly life ;) bitch!go out pls ;D study at smkm MENJALARA ♥ i just wnna say .. god dun unfair... ♥single but not available;)