welcome to my blog xD


小粒粒!!!我爱你xD

2011年8月6日星期六

meow meow back! xD

Hey ;D  do u miss me ?xD

how long dint upload my blog ? >< walao

sorry!  my computer has some problem wor , Zzzz  WTF hp o0o

waste money to repair!  always broke!

how i recently?=)

erm , erm , erm

still okay =D



last wednesday 

i'm crying 

=(

infront my ''bro'' xD wawawa

i wont cry infront everyone 

i just will choose , who I trust =)  

  我不会轻易的在任何人面前掉下眼泪

我只是会在我信任的朋友面前去把我那最假的脸颊给拆下来

也只会把任何东西都告诉他

很开心,我还又个休息地去让我卸下所有的妆

可能你被我吓坏了吧=)

突然把眼泪给留下来

我实在太累了,你们都太假了

我不知道再在怎样和你们交通下去

我真的真的很失望

baby, im very despair my friendship =(

i not same with your freind , all are happy family

why must be a FAKE!?

how can i cope it all!?

damn FUCK !

thx ''holiday ''' so so much =D

thx you share that things to me =)

thx you dint make me become stupid

谢谢你没把我当成笨蛋!

没让我什么都不懂=)

 and thx my dinosaur are company me every sad day ;D

love you all so much!!!<3





JUMP =D

exam are finish

heheheh!

so fast =)

hope can get a good result =D

can i ?

好也=D

go out

that time out wif holiday xDDD


hahahah!

going selayang mall , and dun know where @@ but near KL rite?

yes =D


after that meet dinosaur =D

come on, he are back kL xD

miss you la yerr =P

那天去打了鼻洞

本来想一口气打完3粒的啊

但是,打1粒已经懂死我了TT

还又2粒

我会尽快去打完=D

奇怪?

鼻子打2粒洞

哈哈哈><

因为我要又三角形xD

不要有1粒罢了

太多人都是一粒了==

不想和他们都一样

this is my style

so what?xD

erm

short hair more nice?

zzzz


but i like my long hair =D










hv one day 

xiao sha are asking me 

say

are you know what you wan?

im keep silent 

think  think think 

what i wan?

i also dunno 

osh ==

this question are around me until now!

cause i cant get it the answer!

你整整3年你在我心理围绕着

像是游来游去的

你几时想游出来?

我不想你在我心理了

我会累!

你能自己走出来吗!?

我多希望你恒心的骂我说

我不想和你做朋友了

那我还有机会 去恨你!

3年了

真的3年了

out of sight!



still got 22 days 

enough 1year =D

heheheh!

what i wanna gv wor

arh! arh! arh!

blank blank blank!

how i get money!

zzzzz


walao eh!


anywhere 

hey hey hey baby!

I love you! =)

dun think so much =) 

i wont leave you xD

<3

with you forever! 

promise ye ! =D




没有评论:

发表评论

About Me

我的照片
♥.a simple lois =) 15years wlc to me silly life ;) bitch!go out pls ;D study at smkm MENJALARA ♥ i just wnna say .. god dun unfair... ♥single but not available;)