welcome to my blog xD


小粒粒!!!我爱你xD

2011年4月2日星期六

난 질투가되고 싶지 않아! ! !

already got u

i wont find other boy =)

u too?

dun know

cause i not ur heart =)

tmr go out wor

alaa

dinosaur dun worry la

not go find leng zai

shopping =)

long time did shopping leh


hahaha


money !!!

hope tmr got a lot of money at my side

a men

hahahaha






think?

ya

i so like think many many

that gud or bad?

hmmm

dun know
















i wan my dream come true

can?

but i got many many dream =(

im very selfish

selfish until

cant let other ppl to share it U

o0o!

fuck

dun touch my dinosaur(╯-╰)凸

later i give u eat my shit = =

i'm super serious a !!!





손을 놓지 마

정말 당신을 사랑











i wont let u go out of my life <3






baby!

질투가되고 싶지 않아! ! !

i hate la!

CcB!

没有评论:

发表评论

About Me

我的照片
♥.a simple lois =) 15years wlc to me silly life ;) bitch!go out pls ;D study at smkm MENJALARA ♥ i just wnna say .. god dun unfair... ♥single but not available;)