welcome to my blog xD


小粒粒!!!我爱你xD

2011年4月30日星期六

hv a nice day =)

fucking happy xD


nice saturday!!!xD


i like it , cause my blog already  complete ;)


oh yeah!


long time dint upload my blogger =)


wan know my recently?


come come come =)


see my pic ba!<3


hehehe 




this is wednesdays guys..=)


my auntie birthday =)

go dinner 

oh yeah 

sure i go la =)

can eat 

hahaxD

then kenny follow =)  



what i do Thursday wor?

sry

ady forger xD

haha

maybe is a funny day 
















friday xD

okkk,that thing is important things

when i go school

sure got =)

still got many la 

but i just take them =)

when finish make my hair n others

i just use my phone on9 n sms xD

no study!!!!

hate!!!;)


yiiii, al lois here!!!xD

funny face ,hehehe 


 alaaa,damn ugly lo my face

zzz

me n kenny yexD
zzzz

so fuck la my face 

haha

sry xD
listen what teacher say 

better i sleep

too bad teacher

cause u cant to attract me xD 





my fucking noisy class

3mawar is 'datika'

hahaha


already habit 

when back home 

sure wan buy ice cream xD

my favorite!!!


when im waiting dinosaur take me

zzz

why

cause today he sleep late

zzz


hahaha

he is apis!!!

funny guy

hey hey hey

we two very friend o xD


























finish my school life xD

yeah yeah yeah

erm

what i wan say?

maybe

no more!!!

hv a nice day guys!!xD

bye =)

没有评论:

发表评论

About Me

我的照片
♥.a simple lois =) 15years wlc to me silly life ;) bitch!go out pls ;D study at smkm MENJALARA ♥ i just wnna say .. god dun unfair... ♥single but not available;)