welcome to my blog xD


小粒粒!!!我爱你xD

2011年9月5日星期一

happy anniversary ,forever love =)



happy anniversary ♥ =)

heheheh!

guys , 祝我快乐=D




hehehe 

we were going the curve =) 

bought cake and yam cha at there 





叫他帮我拍照,不然不给他唱xD

hehehe, baby .. you take pic like shit xDDD

i take more nice 


12;30 am like that 

going watch movie lo =)

final destination ;D

oh yeah , i like it! 

look at me!!xD

hahahaha!


actually , i already skip many many things

nvm la =)

the last

erm

wanna see ours pic? xD

come on!

look at ours! =D


我只能告诉你,wo ai ni =)

从来没变过

i very very hope my temper and patient can become good

i will try my best =)

thx baby , when im no mood ,angry and sad 

you will give many many patient to me and made me happy back 

i same like a child rite?;(

always want you made me happy back 

hehehe

lois chung trouble rite?;P











希望我们的每一周年

都能一起过

我的礼物,一定会一次比一次美=D

全部人都为我的礼物打满分

我很开心=)

因为我以你会不喜欢那礼物=P

我花了很多心思很脑力叻><

谁叫你生的TMD的大只xD












没有评论:

发表评论

About Me

我的照片
♥.a simple lois =) 15years wlc to me silly life ;) bitch!go out pls ;D study at smkm MENJALARA ♥ i just wnna say .. god dun unfair... ♥single but not available;)