welcome to my blog xD


小粒粒!!!我爱你xD

2011年2月13日星期日

;)

nia ma

sweet =)





weeeeeeeee =)

lois xii coming
V vit

my mom wor

haha

same face with me rite? xD
xD


saturday

stay at house

zzzz


boring99

just on9 on9 on9

then go dinner
V vit


my 2sis wor

haha

after dinner

sentul -=

haiz

sienZ












danielle kong xD

my cousin

=)

haha

take by i phone 4 xd

best

hohoho









today saw many stars =)

at sentul place

nice

i like it

that means

i gt luck

=)

度蜜月izit?

哈哈哈

开玩笑=)

但是有人很认真

炸到










tmr jogging=,=?

hossssh

pig jogging?xP

alaaa

if u can wake up=,=

when pig ady sleeping is so hard to wake up;)

我鄙视你xD














怎样讲..?

好像有种很怪的感觉

不会的预感

zzz

一直在心里困扰着

每到想起我们的时候







competition=,=

got

10days training now

allaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa


god

help me pls

=(


oi,pig;)

hope me can do it the best wor xD

must do my lucky star ;P

<3 u =")




















没有评论:

发表评论

About Me

我的照片
♥.a simple lois =) 15years wlc to me silly life ;) bitch!go out pls ;D study at smkm MENJALARA ♥ i just wnna say .. god dun unfair... ♥single but not available;)