welcome to my blog xD


小粒粒!!!我爱你xD

2011年2月9日星期三

suck~!


Hmmmm

see my face

like wan go school anot

zzz

i dun know to pin my hair=(

i dun wan make my hair like shit=(

pls

can dun wan pin or what anot =,=?

know i wan make how long n think how long anot

zzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

see my hair like that

'''心痛'T,T'




































taday late go school

cause a pig sleep late;)

1:30pm inside school

zzz

go up

then all boys only

cause girl must at dewan

hohoho,but me not xD

still at class make
hair =)


this pic is today ;)

when a pig wake up

hohoho

still tired

dun know why@@

maybe no mood

cause

after rehat

shubi wan find who absent unit beruniform

gud , is me n all my fren
hohoho

still remember what shuibi say

:awak susa kan saya, saya pun boleh susa kan awak

teacher, FucK u

where gt susa u o =0=

absent one day only

zzz

wan write

saya berjanji saya akan hadir kegiatan unit beruniform

o0o

copy like that 1500

cikgu awak memang bodoh!

then stand at bilik guru

until

6:45pm

back home time

i just ady wrote

100words

thx

i know im lazy =)

tmr wan 1500 words?

dun dream la

i challenge u

sure i dun wan write

how?

take for my mom?

take for my dad?

take for my sis?

up to u

better u call my dad come

then i can back home

no need scared

i sewar! i dun wan at pejapat cry again!

that very stupid!

dun hv next time!

cause about teacher n cry!

我puii!=)









i not trust hv someone can finish the words

=)

if do it

is sohai

hahaha








if a couple less trust

still can together?

not,cant

trust

is very important

for couple =)

nvm

i always trust u

虽然我们不是情侣

但是我们很信任对方

对吧?=)

有信任

还可以永久

没的话

你吃屁;)

哈哈








我的blog

很好笑啊?=,=

有个人看了一直笑

弄到我很尴尬+余恶

谁可以告诉我

真的很好笑meh?=,=

ayoooo


















没有评论:

发表评论

About Me

我的照片
♥.a simple lois =) 15years wlc to me silly life ;) bitch!go out pls ;D study at smkm MENJALARA ♥ i just wnna say .. god dun unfair... ♥single but not available;)