welcome to my blog xD


小粒粒!!!我爱你xD

2011年2月16日星期三

i gt a big energy xD'


i gt a big power n energy to help all sick ppl xD


hahaha

when the all sick ppl look at me

sure their all gud back xD

walao

pro lois xD


hahaha


im god xD


haha

happy la

know to drive motor ady

but not very pro la =)

i gt a special teacher teach me xD

my teacher very pro one xD

haha


but!

he make my dinosaur accident!xD

now my dinosaur very pian

zzz

hahaha






today training

walao

tired 99

tmr again!!!=)

lois +oil =)

u can do it all

cause i gt a big energy!!xD











sleeping time =)

gud night all

n my king =)

<3>

没有评论:

发表评论

About Me

我的照片
♥.a simple lois =) 15years wlc to me silly life ;) bitch!go out pls ;D study at smkm MENJALARA ♥ i just wnna say .. god dun unfair... ♥single but not available;)