welcome to my blog xD


小粒粒!!!我爱你xD

2010年11月13日星期六

If I should stay


I would only be in your way.


So I'll go but I know


I'll think of youEvery step of my way.


And I will always love you.


I will always love you.


(You,My darling, you)


Bittersweet memories,


That is all I'm taking with me.


So goodbye,


please don't cry.


We both know I'm not what you, you need.


and I will always love you.


I will always love you.
I hope life will treat you kind


And I hope you'll have all you've dreamed of


.and I wish you joy and happiness.


But above all this, I wish you love.


And I will always always love you.


I will always love you

没有评论:

发表评论

About Me

我的照片
♥.a simple lois =) 15years wlc to me silly life ;) bitch!go out pls ;D study at smkm MENJALARA ♥ i just wnna say .. god dun unfair... ♥single but not available;)