welcome to my blog xD


小粒粒!!!我爱你xD

2011年3月6日星期日


upload my blog ;)

yup

today i dint go what dewsa =0=

cause some problem

teacher

i hate u 99!o0o

u challenge me!

u say me will scared!
PUIII!!!!!!!!

NoT SCARED!

gandung also NOT SCARED!

=0=

school life

always gt many trouble

haiZ!!!





when i go out =)

like crying?

not!

i wont cry

im the strong one

cry

not my style
i hate!;)





today

go out wor =)

first

meet at jusco,,,, then skip la

what i do

just sceret =)

but

my RM90

fly fly fly

walao

=(

nvm! cause ******* ;)






ady cut hair!!!!!!!!T^T

hv some regret

haiz

fine la

ady cut

will long back =)

nvm again @@












HaiZ!

my mood like coming shit!

sucK!

suddenly can very happy!

suddenly can very angry!

how can i do the best to all

how can i do the number1 to u

at ur pig heart

=,=

hv many things i should to tell

hv many things i should to ask

but i never tell N ask

Pro lois xii

ady wan exam

but =0=

still blank now

SC ? MM? BI? BM?? SEJ? GEO? KH?

failed !!!!!!!

the feel gv me

i ady dislike go school

cause i dislike

see teacher face to do myself!=,=

I dislike all teacher!

that teacher make me dislike school!

can i change others school?

but

how about my friend?

never think it

amalan 1

amalan 2

amalan3

gandung=,=

dint come running

gandung!

babi cikgu!

gv ppl Fuck la!

go school for what!?!

always gv u all babi bully!!!

work n study

confirm!

i will choose work

i know

is hard

but

i can do it!

better go school !!!

dun know For what!=,=

faster finish my exam!!!

faster holiday!

just i hope!

faster die!!!!!!!!

very hope!!!





没有评论:

发表评论

About Me

我的照片
♥.a simple lois =) 15years wlc to me silly life ;) bitch!go out pls ;D study at smkm MENJALARA ♥ i just wnna say .. god dun unfair... ♥single but not available;)