welcome to my blog xD


小粒粒!!!我爱你xD

2011年6月20日星期一

happy father day

viiiiiiitviiiiiiiiiiiiiit =D

today im celebrate father's day =)

when i wakr up , firstly , im going play badminton ,hahas , nice wor =) i like it

after 3;30pm , back home =)

ready to take bath go 1u

hehehe;D

happy


we celebrate at 1u 's chilli ;D



  the last . HAPPYFATHERDAY=




































when finish

i going find my dinosaur ;D 

oh yeah ~

im fucking miss u , my daddy xD

who will remember me? lois chung !=)


im fucking love this pic ;D

hehehe













庆祝父亲节过后

去找我的daddy=)

我很想念他!!!=D

daddy miss mummy 

mummy miss daddy 

i love you <3 ;D























saturday =)


celebrate my cousin birthday 

hahas , fei mui zai ,happy birthday a =)



this cake is her mom make , nice =)

pro! , i can say , nice than others ppl make =D

my cousin , you fucking happiness!!!xD

osh><

my dad xD

saturday , i did go anywhere , my dinosaur daddy lost it ! 

hahaha

so that i just stay at house =)



hey baby , i think i wanna marry u 

just say yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah

dun say no no no no no ;D

come on ,

i will marry you =D

ops !!!

forget you already is my daddy =)

forget ours already get son n daughter =D

























see pic?xD
















没有评论:

发表评论

About Me

我的照片
♥.a simple lois =) 15years wlc to me silly life ;) bitch!go out pls ;D study at smkm MENJALARA ♥ i just wnna say .. god dun unfair... ♥single but not available;)