welcome to my blog xD


小粒粒!!!我爱你xD

2011年6月14日星期二

i hate it! i hate all!==

我开学了<3 =)

我更本都还没准备开学,所以我今天还开学

原谅我的懒= =

去学校好像进了监牢一样 =Z=











today wake up , feel like sick , headache 99 

body pain 99 =Z=

fuck! 

haven energy !!! 

but i still go school 

although im late 

although im feel fragile 

very very very scared fever!
















There's a fire starting in my heart

Reaching a fever pitch and it's bring me out the dark

Finally, I can see you crystal clear

Go ahead and sell me out and I'll lay your sheet bare

See how I'll leave with every piece of you

Don't underestimate the things that I will do


my mood now!!!!














when go school feel uncomfortable

who will know wor?

who will care wor!?

no one will care 

I had no strength to even curse

我几乎连骂人的力气都没有,但是我还是要去找那Elaine wong

you make me blank! 

fucker bitch!

better u go die!

hmmmmmmm=0=

















have sometime 

you keep me thinking , im lost  it all !!!

fuck =0=

lois chung

when can control your temper become good!?

yupppp!

i had a bad temper!

how!?

happiness!?
happiness!?
happiness!?

oi!!! gv ppl fuck la !o0o

die away!














我更本都没有哪个心情去跑

我头又痛,手又痛

得不到一句安慰都算了!

你叫我去我也算了!

但是我不能接受你所谓的幸福!
你把我心情给破坏了!
我几乎连讲话都懒惰!

再聊下去!只有争吵!

dun make my mood become like a shit pls!!!!!o0o

没有评论:

发表评论

About Me

我的照片
♥.a simple lois =) 15years wlc to me silly life ;) bitch!go out pls ;D study at smkm MENJALARA ♥ i just wnna say .. god dun unfair... ♥single but not available;)