welcome to my blog xD


小粒粒!!!我爱你xD

2011年6月17日星期五

ours family , happy family ;D i love my future husband =D


 可能对你们来说,这一点也不痛,但是他在我身上,我觉得很痛,也很难看

why i can get this?

morning , my mom call me wake up say , lois , your teacher find u , call u go school now , cause you still got 200 m did run @@

osh fuck!  when my mom call me wake up say teacher find me

my mind think , har@@ im not sesi pagi wor ,why find me o

Zzzz

teacher call again , haiz , then i pick up the ph say

okay ,i will come , gv me some time

my mood like shit! WTF, i just brush my teeth , wash my face , change my clothes , then , go school

not yet tied my hair , then inside school , oh ya ~ my style , when im worn up , if u dislike , no need see =)

i always late , that means , sure my mood are going bad~

start run , i'm very relax ;(  when i already wan cut to number 2 , im fell down!!! so fuck!

when i wake up , wan run back , but already late ;(

haiz! first time i run , then fell down , i fell very angry n unconvinced

mood bad like shit , take up the ph , find dinosaur =0= , that good he already wake up

call he fetch me back home ,  haiZ ... i know cry cant get back any things , but  im fucking sad!!! who can know that feel wor , Zzz!!! just myself can know only!

so that i promise myself , wont touch this any more  , run , if i run again im a dog ;D


i swear , i wont run again except basketball =) 

actually im very sad today , but when i back class , happy 99 back

hahaha,why?

okay , i will tell , but

slow

slow

wait xD
























my new beg , buy at HK =) 

GIORDANO ;D 

oh ya 

i like it 























hahaha,son!xD

i love you , you love me

we are happy family =)

xD <3 

没有评论:

发表评论

About Me

我的照片
♥.a simple lois =) 15years wlc to me silly life ;) bitch!go out pls ;D study at smkm MENJALARA ♥ i just wnna say .. god dun unfair... ♥single but not available;)