welcome to my blog xD


小粒粒!!!我爱你xD

2010年5月25日星期二

Heart really hurts

Do not know why, whenever I think of you and her

would think the phrase you said that day: that silly woman is now at home, for she will take the bus to Oh

My heart really hurts

Why do you want to say that I am?

Why!

Do you have a letter back to me!

What I am doing wrong in the end?

Why would you want me?

I think of you, my heart really hurts

Dying pain

I'm really scared without you

However, you

Why do I want to say

You know

I really love you

I love to love you soon silly

That you recovered my

But

Now you in the future for me

I really want to die!

没有评论:

发表评论

About Me

我的照片
♥.a simple lois =) 15years wlc to me silly life ;) bitch!go out pls ;D study at smkm MENJALARA ♥ i just wnna say .. god dun unfair... ♥single but not available;)